SAMPARPARIS.COM is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
SAMPARPARIS.COM, may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from February 1, 2016.
We may collect the following information:
- Information about your use of this website
- Information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website (name, address, email, fax, and phone number)
- Information about transactions carried out over this website (your purchases)
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
- Any other information that you send to SAMPARPARIS.COM
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emailsabout new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
Where SAMPARPARIS.COM discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, SAMPARPARIS.COM may disclose your personal information to the extent that is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure,we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. SAMPARPARIS.COM will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
The term SAMPARPARIS.COM or `us` or `we` refers to the owner of the website. The term `you` refers to the user or viewer of the website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither SAMPARPARIS.COM nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and SAMPARPARIS.COM expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which SAMPARPARIS.COM shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to SAMPARPARIS.COM. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). SAMPARPARIS.COM have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without SAMPARPARIS.COM‘s prior written consent.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Refunds, Returns, and Cancellation policy
Customer satisfaction is paramount at SAMPARPARIS.COM.
If for some reason you are not completely happy with your purchase of cosmetic and skin care product, please return your unopened products within 30 days from the date of the sales receipt of products for a full refund. There are no exceptions. Due to the nature of the product, we cannot issue a refund or credit on any goods that have been opened/used, or if the UPC code has been removed from the packaging.
The customer is responsible for any shipping charges on returned goods (even in cases when customer have refused delivery) unless the item(s) being returned are as a result of an error on behalf of SAMPARPARIS.COM. Otherwise, the return shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Your return will be processed promptly upon its arrival. You will be notified of your refund status via email.
To qualify for a refund, you must contact us at JGVSAMPARUSA@GMAIL.COM to complete a refund request form so we can provide you with a refund authorization number (RA#). Your return package should include the RA#, along with a photocopy of your original invoice and the item you would like to return. Please pack the contents carefully to avoid damage and retain a copy of the invoice for your records. To protect you from package loss and to ensure prompt delivery, we recommend shipping your return package via Postal Service, insured Parcel Post or courier service. Please retain receipts and tracking information for your records.
All approved refunds are credited back to the original credit card on which the order was purchased. Please allow at least two billing cycles from the date of return for us to issue a credit card credit.
Attn: Returns/Exchange Department
11138 Del Amo Blvd Suite 234
LAKEWOOD CA 90715
SAMPARPARIS.COM ships to all 50 states in the USA and internationally. Orders are processed and shipped on business days only, Monday through Friday from 9:00 am PST to 17:00 PST, excluding major holidays. Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will be processed on the following business day. We will attempt to ship your item within 48 hours after cleared payment has been received. Orders are shipped via USPS, UPS or Fed Ex from Monday through Friday.
FREE SHIPPING with any purchase of $50 or more
Orders that are placed before 12 noon PST are processed that afternoon and mailed out within 48 hours. In the event these orders are cancelled by the customer, the customer shall be responsible for notifying SAMPARPARIS.COM to process the order. Failure to do so will result in a 15% restocking fee and associated shipping charges to the customer. Orders that are placed after 12 noon PST are processed the following morning and mailed out within 48 hours. Orders that are placed after 12 noon PST on Friday are processed the following Monday morning and shipped within 48 hours.
When your order arrives, please inspect the package for any damage that may have occurred during shipment or any other discrepancies. It is normal for the shipping package to show some wear, however, if damage or wrong-product delivery occurred to the shipment of your order, please contact us within 24 hours at 1-888-998-8843 or email at JGVSAMPARUSA@GMAIL.COM
Payment Terms and Sales Taxes
All orders are to be prepaid by credit card prior to shipment.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit cards. Credit cards are processed on a secure server, and we do not retain your credit card information. For alternative methods of payment, or to pay by telephone, please feel free to call us at (888) 998-8843.
We are required by law to apply sale tax on orders being shipped to CA.
Prices quoted in SAMPARPARIS.COM's products, catalog, and order forms are subject to change without notice at any time and from time to time. Goods are invoiced at prices prevailing on the date of shipment.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. Although the information at this website is presented in good faith and believed to be correct, SAMPARPARIS.COM makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Use of this site and the information therein is at the user's sole risk.
In no event will SAMPARPARIS.COM be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data, loss of profit, loss of contracts, goodwill, information or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website or any linked websites.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of SAMPARPARIS.COM. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
We do not warrant that the servers that make this website available will be error, virus or bug free and you accept that it is your responsibility to make adequate provision for protection against such threats. We recommend scanning any files before downloading.
Material on this website, including text and images, is protected by copyright law and is copyright to SAMPARPARIS.COM unless credited otherwise. It may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Prior written consent of the copyright holder must be obtained for any other use of material. All intellectual property rights in relation to this website are reserved and owned by SAMPARPARIS.COM
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, SAMPARPARIS.COM takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.